Achievements for Academic year 2015-16
- Soil Testing :- Asst. Professor Mr P.N. Pagare and Asst. Professor Mr. N.S. Masne have completed soil testing for external agency.
- Software Training Program :-Asst. Prof Mr. Prasad R. Vaidya and Mr. N.S. Masne has completed value added softwar training programme on ETABS and REVIT.
- Dr. N. D. Chaudhari has published a paper titled “One day ahead forecast of pan evaporation at pali using generic programming” published in proceeding of 5th International conference on soft computing for problem solving. Advances in intelligent systems and computing 436 Vol I Springer Sciences + Business media Singapore 2016. PP117-125 ISBN 978-981-10-0447-6
- Asst. Professor Mr. Prasad R. Vaidya has conducted 20 days value added software training program on finite element software “ETABS ” in Dec. 2015 for TE and BE students.
- Asst. Professor Mr. N.S. Masne has conducted 20 days value added software training program on “REVIT Structure” in Dec. 2015 for TE and BE students.
- Dr. N.D. Chaudhari, Asst. Prof. M.B.Patil, Asst. Prof. B.B. Kuwar, Asst. Prof Miss B.N. Harne, Mr. A. D. Chaudhari completed 16th outreach programme on “Geospatial Technologies for Urban planning” during 11th to 15th Mar. 2016 jointly organized by IIRS (Indian Institute of Remote Sensing) and ISRO ( Indian Space Research Organization)
- Asst. Professor Mr. Y.K. Mhaske executed a vocational training programme for TE and BE students in Dec. 2015 in various construction sites.
- Mr. Vishal B Tambe of TE civil has won 2nd price in state level town planning.
- Mr. Haresh Chaudhari of SE Civil has won gold medal in Inter college kick boxing tournament.
- Mr. Augraha Deshmukh of SE Civil has won gold medal in National Submission Grappling Championship.
- Mr. Nankar Aniket, Mr. Navale Srikant, Mr. Palve Gaurav of BE Civil has puplished a paper titled “Evaluation of seismic forces on elevated water tank” in International Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Miss Nivedita Karnavat, Miss Sayali More, Miss Sneha Patil, Mr. Nandakumar Gopalkrishnan of BE Civil has won 1st price in Kurukshetra Project competition held at Ashoka Buisness School in April 2016
- Mr. Navale Shrikant and Mr. Dhananjay Demse of BE Civil has won 2nd price in bridge making completion at NDMVP college of Engineering Nashik
- Miss Nivedita Karnavat of BE Civil has won 2nd price in Extempore event held at MET Institute of Engineering Nashik
- Miss Nivedita Karnavat of BE Civil has won 2nd price in Desire event held at Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik
- Miss Ashwarya Suryawanshi of TE Civil has won 1st price in town planning for NIRMAN event held at NDMVP college of Engineering Nashik
- Miss Ashwarya Suryawanshi of TE Civil has won 1st price in Technical Rangoli for STHAPATYA 2K16 event held at NDMVP college of Engineering Nashik
- Miss Ashwarya Suryawanshi of TE Civil has won 1st price in Poster Competition for FORCE 2016 event held at K.K.Wagh college of Engineering Nashik.